All International students are required to pay 100% of the present semester's tuition, fees, insurance, housing, and food expenses at the time of registration, unless an approved installment note is given by the International Office. Contact the International Office at 214-333-5427 for additional assistance.
Church Matching with an International Wire Transfer
If payments are sent as a wire transfer, international churches are required to send Church Matching gifts through Flywire. DBU also accepts Church Matching gifts in the form of a physical check. The church staff member responsible for sending the Church Matching gift will need to follow these instructions:
- 1 Complete the Church matching form at www.dbu.edu/match. Upload the official church letter signed by the pastor by clicking on "Attach File".
- 2Enter all payment, student, and payer information into the Flywire Church Matching webpage. If the bank account is in the name of the church, enter the full name of the church into both the "First name of Payer" and "Last name" fields.
Personal Payment with an International Wire Transfer
DBU has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any bank in any country, typically in your home currency.
By making your payments with Flywire, you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save money on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
If you have questions about making an international payment, please contact the Cashier's Office or visit www.flywire.com/help.