How To Request A Transcript
The transcript of college credits is an official copy of the student's permanent record, bearing the school seal and the signature of the Registrar. Copies of the student's transcript are available from the Registrar's Office once a written request has been received.
Since this academic information is private and protected by federal law, you must sign the request and submit by one of the following methods only:
- 1By visiting the DBU Online Marketplace >>
(If you have any difficulty with the Online Marketplace, you may email the PDF request form at the bottom of this page.)
- 2 2 In person at the Registrar's Office (Cash or Check only)--Located in the Lower Level of the Mahler Building
- 3 3 By Mail (Check only)--Mailed requests should be addressed to:
Dallas Baptist University
3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy
Dallas TX 75211-9299
- 4 4 By Fax--Send the fax to:
Please note that in order to request a DBU transcript by mail or fax, the following information is required in typed or print form:
- 1 1 Name of the student (maiden name if applicable)
- 2 2 Social Security Number
- 3 3 Approximate dates of attendance
- 4 4 Date Degree Received (if applicable)
- 5 5 Number of transcripts being requested
- 6 6 Payment to cover the cost of $5.00 per copy. Payment can be made by check. The $5.00 covers the cost of one complete set of all DBU work (Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral).
- 7 7 Address/es where the transcript is to be mailed. The Registrar's Office can mail copies to the student, to a workplace, another college or university, or any other destination requested.
- 8 8 Signature of the student requesting the transcript. The request will not be processed without the student's signature giving consent for the release of records.
- 9 9 Phone number or address for contact if questions arise with the transcript request.
Transcripts will not be released if the student has outstanding financial, academic, or administrative obligations to the University except when required by law. This policy includes, but is not limited to, the Cashier's Office, the Bookstore, the Athletic Department, or any other department or agency considered a part of the University. Transcripts will also not be released until the student is clear with the Financial Aid Office.
Once the request has been received online or by mail and processed through the Cashier's Office, the Registrar's Office will make every attempt to mail out the transcripts by the next business day.