Welcome to Virtual Registration
Virtual Advising Center
Registration for Summer and Fall is officially open! Please note that in order to avoid registration fees, you should register for your classes as soon as possible. To begin this process, continue to the Advising center and follow the instructions.
If you would like to look at the classes offered over the Summer or Fall, review the class schedule.
You will need to schedule an appointment to meet with your advisor virtually over Microsoft
Teams. For now, with the recent events and changes, all students within our college are
required to meet with an advisor this way prior to registration.
If you are in need of assistance on how to work Microsoft Teams, once opened click on the "?" on the bottom left corner. There you will find training on using and becoming comfortable with Teams.
After you have received approval of classes from your advisor:
- 1Go to One Login Portal.
- 2Select "Self Service" and sign in using your DBU blackboard login
- 3 Select "Student Planning"
- 4Select "Plan your Degree & Register for Classes"
- 5Click on the "+" next to the current semester to indicate the next term that you would like to register for and then select "add term"
- 6On the right hand side of the page you will have the option to "search for courses" where you can type in the courses that you have discussed with your advisor
- 7Here you can select from the list of classes, professors, days, times, etc. and "add to course plan"
- 8Select the term which you would like to take the selected course
- 9Repeat this step with each class that you intend to take
- 10When you have selected all of your classes, go to the top of the page and select "Student Planning" and scroll down to "plan and schedule"
- 11Move the arrows to select your intended semester and select "add to schedule"
- 12Select "Register Now"
* Please note, that you will need to make sure to click the Register Now button in order to add the classes to your schedule and to complete the process. If this step is not complete, you will not be registered for your courses.
If you are confused or having trouble, the most helpful option is to watch the tutorial videos under the link given above.