Sample questions you might be asked during an interview:
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell me about the most difficult challenge you've experienced and how you dealt with it.
- How do you think you would perform in a high-stress position?
- Tell me what you would do to get organized for a project?
- What are your salary requirements?
- How many raises did you receive at your last job?
- Why were you given them?
- What are your expected career goals?
- Are you eligible for rehire?
- What do you know about our company?
- Where do you expect to be in your career within five years?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
- Why did you leave your last place of employment?
- Are you able to work full-time or part-time?
- What skills, experience, or training do you have that qualifies you for this position?