Welcome to DBU Hurst-Colleyville
Dallas Baptist University continues its emphasis on offering Christ-centered education, integrating faith and learning, and developing servant leaders. It is that commitment that has moved DBU into the forefront of Christian higher education in the Dallas area, and has driven student enrollment to over 5,400.
With over 1,000 adult undergraduate students, DBU is proud to have the oldest, and one of the most respected, professional studies programs in Texas. As we enjoy the excitement of growth, we also continue to expand our opportunities for education and service. With an increasing number of our students living and working in Tarrant County, we are meeting the educational and degree completion needs of this expanding market.
In the Summer of 2005, Dallas Baptist University opened DBU Hurst-Colleyville to meet the educational needs of students living and working in Tarrant County.
At DBU Hurst-Colleyville you can hear more about DBU’s undergraduate and graduate programs, apply for admission, receive academic counseling, register for classes, and make tuition payments. You can also attend undergraduate or graduate classes as you work towards the completion of your bachelor's or master's degree.
If completing an undergraduate or graduate degree would place you on the track for advancement in your career, or if it would simply fulfill a lifelong dream, let us tell you how DBU Hurst-Colleyville can make your ambitions a reality.
Designed to meet the needs of students in the Tarrant County community
At DBU Hurst Colleyville you can:
- Hear more about DBU’s undergraduate and graduate programs
- Apply for admission
- Receive academic counseling
- Register for classes
- Make tuition payments
- Attend undergraduate & graduate classes
DBU Hurst-Colleyville currently offers courses leading to the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Business Studies in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Studies in Management
- Master of Arts in Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education in Reading and English as a Second Language
- Master of Education in School Counseling