Authorized User Access
An Authorized User is anyone a student chooses to set up to pay the bill on their student account. Authorized Users can include parents, guardians, or spouses of a student. By becoming an Authorized User, you are able to view and manage payment plans, account statements, payments, bills, and guaranteed financial aid. Authorized Users have the capability of paying with a credit or debit card or through a checking account.
To gain access as an Authorized User, your student must first log into the student account center through their WebAdvisor account. As a parent, guardian, or spouse you may have already been given access to your student's account. If so, your student will be able to see your preferred e-mail address in the "Current Authorized Users" field under the Authorized Users tab in their student account center. If not, please ensure that your student grants you access through their own account profile. For a step by step tutorial, please view the videos and instructions below.
- 1 Log in to WebAdvisor
- 2 Click the "My Student Account Center" link under the financial information section
- 3 In the online student account center under My Account, click the Authorized Users navigation tab.
- 4 Click Add Authorized User, enter the preferred e-mail address of the user, and follow the instructions.
- 2 Please use the web link provided (first e-mail) to navigate to the account center login page.
- 3 Use your e-mail address and temporary password (second e-mail) to log in and set up your individual authorized user account.
- 4 Once you have logged in for the first time, enter your full name and create a new password to begin using the online student account center.