We thank God for you.
Dr. Adam C. Wright
Dallas Baptist University
What will your legacy be? You could make a significant difference in the lives of future generations of young people who would like to have a Christian education at Dallas Baptist University. Perhaps you could help with one of our building programs or give toward a scholarship fund that could give young people the opportunity of a lifetime.
As you take a moment to review our advancement website, please remember that we are deeply grateful to all our supporters, donors, and alumni who paved the way for a lasting and meaningful future for Dallas Baptist University.
We invite you to join the Lord at work here at DBU. Know that your gift is changing lives as we build a great university pleasing to God.
- Yellow Ribbon Luncheon | Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Alumni Networking Breakfast | Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- Homecoming | November 22-23, 2019
- Russell H. Perry Free Enterprise Award Dinner | Monday, November 25, 2019
- Ruth Awards Luncheon | Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Legacy Society Luncheon | Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Your Gift Makes a Difference: Chris (La) Wong
Chris' decision to come to DBU was not a simple one, but the scholarships she received were one demonstration of God's perfect plan for her life.
Join the Legacy Society
As part of the Legacy Society, you can help ensure the future of DBU by including the University in your will or making other planned future gifts.
Why Give to DBU?
Your gift provides valuable scholarships and critical funds for development and expansion of undergraduate and graduate programs.