Master of Arts in Global Leadership and Master of Arts in Management Dual Degree Program
Brent Thomason, Ph.D., M.A in Global Leadership Program Director
Richard Nassar, M.A. in Management Program Director
The Master of Arts in Global Leadership and Master of Arts in Management dual degree program provides students with an integrated approach to the study of international business, cross-cultural communication dynamics, and Christian witness in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment. This dual degree program will be most relevant to students who plan to manage businesses in a global setting and who are committed to integrating faith and business in diverse cultural settings. Because the business environment is dynamic, special attention is given to adapting to organizational change, performance management, and becoming a change agent.
In order to pursue a Dual Master's Degree program, the applicant must apply to, meet the existing admission requirements for, and be accepted into each of the master's degrees which comprise the dual degree program.
Note: Church Membership Requirement (for Admission into the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership—all concentrations, Ph.D. in Leadership Studies’ Ministry Concentration, Master’s Ministry Degrees, and Advanced Ministry Certificate Programs): Within the last 12 months the applicant must have been an active member of a Christian church that holds Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and who holds solely the Old Testament and the New Testament as sacred Scripture. Click for Church Membership form
Prerequisite course work must be satisfied for both degree programs.
- M.A. in Management prerequisites: 4.5 hours at the 5000-level or 9 hours at the undergraduate level
- M.A. in Global Leadership prerequisites (9 hours): Old Testament Survey or THEO 5307 Old Testament Literature and Interpretation; New Testament Survey or THEO 5308 New Testament Literature and Interpretation; 3000/4000 Level Religion Course or 5000/6000 Level Theology Course
Prerequisites may be met with equivalent courses from another institution and do not count toward degree completion.
Continuance in the M.A. in Management program past the first twelve hours is pending submission of a satisfactory score Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examinations® (GRE®).
- 30 hrs
- Specialized Preparation for M.A. in Management
- 30 hrs
- Specialized Preparation M.A. in Global Leadership
- 60 hrs
- Total Dual Degree
- MANA 6310
- Leadership in Management
- MANA 6312
- Communications and Business Behavior
- MANA 6314
- Organizational Change and Development
- MANA 6319
- Operational Finance
- MANA 6320
- Business Ethics
- MANA 6323
- Human Resource Strategy (S-L)
- MANA 6360
- Managerial Strategy and Implementation (S-L) (Capstone)
- MRKT 6341
- Advanced Marketing Strategies
And select two courses from M.A. in Management concentrations with approval of M.A. in Management Academic Advisor.
M.A. in Global Leadership
- MACE 5302
- Biblical Servant Leadership
- MAGL 5330
- Introduction to Missiology
- MAGL 6345
- Business as Mission (S-L)
- MAWL 6303
- Spiritual Formation and Worship
- THEO 5313
- Applied Hermeneutics
- THEO 6305
- Christian History and Heritage
- THEO 6306
- Systematic Theology
- GSOM 6310
- Ministry Mentorship (S-L)
And select two courses with approval of M.A. in Global Leadership Academic Advisor.
(S-L) = Course(s) with field-based service-learning component