Information Security Policy and Governance at DBU North
Information Security Policy MSITM 6312 and Governance will be offered this Spring at DBU North. This class will be taught by highly-respected global executive Paola Saibine.
Paola Saibene has 21 years of experience in IT Transformation & Business Innovation, having held multiple CIO / CTO / CSO / COO positions in government and in the private sector, including multi-billion dollar enterprises. She has received numerous government awards, receiving a commendation for her cybersecurity efforts.
January 25 - May 10, 2019
8:15pm - 10:45pm
DBU North, Room #115
View Directions >>
$2,850 for transcript credit*
$1,500 for auditing the class or for professional development
Multiple scholarships are available. Please see contact below for more information.
Student Learning Outcomes of the Course
- Understand the purpose of information security governance, what it consists of and how to accomplish it.
- Understand the purpose of an information security strategy, its objectives, and the reasons and steps required to develop one.
- Understand the meaning, content, creation and use of policies, standards, procedures and guidelines and how they relate to each other.
- Develop business cases and gain commitment from senior leadership.
- Define governance metrics requirements, selection and creation.