Master of Science in Information Technology and Management
The Master of Science in Information Technology and Management (MSITM)* is administered through The Institute of Information Technology and Management. The MSITM program is a 36-hour STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) degree designed to prepare students to be successful servant leaders in the data-driven marketplace.
Reimagine Your Future
This MSITM program pairs a broad-based foundation in organizational management with the technical fundamentals needed to lead highly-skilled technology teams. Students will explore how the interaction between management and leadership provides strong solutions.
Disrupt the Status Quo
In this age of disruption, technology is changing the traditional marketplace by offering customers products that did not previously exist. The MSITM program develops students with the requisite skills to keep pace with technology while giving them a strong foundation in business. The result is graduates with the ability to transition into both disruptive and traditional organizations.
Launch Your Career
- Business Systems Analysts
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Technology Consultants
- IT Service Managers
- Business Analysts
- Database Managers
- Database Administrators
- System Analysts
- Systems Administrators
All applicants for the DBU M.S. in Information Technology and Management program must meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Evidence of sound moral character and compatibility with DBU's mission.
In addition, the Master's Degree Admission Committee will review the following criteria as it strives to take a holistic view of the applicant in order to determine the likelihood of success in the M.S. in Information Technology and Management program.
- A likelihood for academic success as demonstrated by a GPA of 3.0 or higher. (The Master's Degree Admission Committee may take into consideration the student's performance in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work as it reviews undergraduate performance.)
- Successful completion of the Graduate Record Examinations® (GRE®) or Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®).
- GRE: 302 (Verbal: 148, Quant: 154, AWA: 3.5)
- GMAT: 600
- Three or more years of work experience in Information Technology or Management is desired (but not required).
International Students should also contact the DBU International Office for additional admissions information.
For more information, fill out the Learn More form or contact:
Mr. Sharon Gorikapudi
* This degree is accredited as specified at the College of Business Assessment Report.