Pine Cove's Forge and DBU's Graduate School of Ministry
A forge is a furnace where metals are heated so as to be shaped according to the blacksmith's desire and design. The partnership between Pine Cove's Forge program and DBU's Graduate School of Ministry allows Forge alumni to earn up to 18 hours toward a master's degree in ministry by completing Pine Cove's 8-month Christian Leadership Training Program. For further information regarding FORGE, visit: www.pinecoveforge.com.
Forge alumni will receive credit for all of their master's ministry degree prerequisites and the following core courses:
- Biblical Servant Leadership
- Spiritual Formation and Worship
- An internship, mentorship, or practicum class
Graduate School of Ministry master's programs include the following:
- M.A. in Children's Ministry
- M.A. in Christian Counseling
- M.A. in Christian Education
- M.A. in Christian Ministry
- M.A. in Christian Ministry - Chaplaincy Program
- M.A. in Family Ministry
- M.A. in Global Leadership
- M.A. in Student Ministry
- M.A. in Theological Studies
- M.A. in Worship Studies
Pine Cove's Forge alumni must meet admissions requirements and be fully admitted into a DBU master's ministry degree.
Note: Church Membership Requirement (for admission to master's ministry degrees and advanced ministry certificate programs): Within the last 12 months the applicant must have been an active member of a Christian church that holds Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Click here to download form.