M.A. in Management Foundational Requirements
All graduate business students are required to complete the foundational courses for the appropriate program through undergraduate or graduate course work. Students who have not completed appropriate undergraduate business courses will be required to take equivalent courses (may be 5000 or 6000 level, depending on the deficiency) upon acceptance to the program.
Students who have completed equivalent business courses may have any (or all) of the prerequisite courses waived, if courses meet the waiver criteria:
- The completed undergraduate course is equivalent to the 5000/6000 level course.
- The course grade is at least a "B".
- The course is taken at a regionally accredited institution.
- Foundational courses from non-U.S. universities in foreign countries may not be considered for waiver.
M.A. in Management FOUNDATIONAL COURSES
The courses listed below are prerequisites and may be satisfied through undergraduate credit.
These courses do not satisfy the 36-credit-hour requirements of the M.A. in Management program.
Required M.A. in Management Core Curriculum
- MANA 6310
- Leadership in Management
- MANA 6312
- Communications and Business Behavior
- MANA 6314
- Organizational Change and Development
- MANA 6320
- Business Ethics
- MANA 6323
- Human Resource Strategy (S-L)
- MANA 6350
- Creative Decisions (Offered Spring 2018)
- MANA 6360
- Managerial Strategy and Implementation (S-L) (Capstone)
- MRKT 6341
- Advanced Marketing Strategies